£18,500 per annum, plus £1200 to work one in 3 Saturdays & Bonus
East Bridgford area
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join the team, providing first class customer service and assistance to their customer base.
- Proving pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Greeting customers in to the service department
- Liaising with the parts department and workshop controller to chase work in progress
- Ensure customers are kept informed of their vehicle status
- Taking ownership of customer queries and resolving all issues through to your customer’s satisfaction
- Following the protocols set out by the branch
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and well presented
- Good with IT
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Process driven with good time management and organisation
- Personable and a team player
- Ideally have the C1 classification on driving licence - (driving of larger vehicle) or be happy to obtain the qualification
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.