Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, reporting into the Finance Manager. The main areas of responsibility are working through the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase order to invoices and reconciliations.
Location: Glaisdale Parkway, NG8
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Permanent, full time
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Raise purchase orders and code for non-stock items e.g. carriage and overheads
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Raise mid and month end payment runs
- Daily interface of invoices and credits raised on ERP system into finance system
- Purchase invoice processing (log and match)
- Month end procedures and ledger management including month end control checks e.g. debit balances, GRNI, review purchase ledger
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
Knowledge & Key Skills
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL!
- Self Motivated & Confident in your approach with ability to work on your own
- Excellent communication skills