Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced individual to work independently and within wider teams to support both internal and external live projects and the transition of new customer contract wins into a live operational service. You will be responsible for day to day progress of all allocated projects and transition projects under the guidance and support of the project owner.
This highly important role within the business will interact with all departments to ensure projects and transition activities stay on track, meet business objectives and exceed customer expectations.
You will engage internally & externally to make sure all the correct processes, procedures, systems and people are in place for any type of new project take-on. You will also be responsible for various weekly and monthly reporting both internally and to customers.
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Full time, Permanent
• Utilise existing PMO documentation and reporting templates inc: Highlight Reports, Action, Risk & Issue Logs, Milestone Reports and Project Financials, etc.
• Manage internal and external customer projects when required
• Project reporting and reporting to Senior Management
• Manage and compile Project related financial and KPI information
• Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed
• Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across projects
• Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
• Ensure cross-project dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained
• Coordinate project closure to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged
• Prepare regular status reporting to all relevant levels of the business
• Ensure efficient change control methods and process are utilised
• Work closely with the Customer Support Team and other relevant departments to inform them of new projects and potential impacts on their teams
• Work closely with external 3rd party service providers to ensure project quality and customer satisfaction
• Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
• Experience of managing the complete lifecycle of a project with project teams of 2 to 15 people
• In possession of, or working towards an AGILE or PRINCE2 (or equivalent) qualification
• Experience of transitioning new customer contracts into service operations
• Strong skills in creating and maintaining project plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
• Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment
• Knowledge of risk management and resource planning
• Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project
• Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations
• Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
• Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
• Experience of project level financial management