Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager due to continued growth! You will be a dynamic, driven and creative focused in supporting the Chief Marketing Officer as well as lead and manage the marketing team (currently two roles). You will have a first-class pedigree and reputation of managing successful communications/marketing teams
You are a highly motivated, ambitious, selfstarter with a passion to innovate and a track record of delivering multi-channel marketing projects and will have a “can do” attitude and be confident, friendly and proactive in building key relationships with other internal departments, 3rd parties and customers as required.
You will also be comfortable and confident at leading, supporting and participating in true external marketing activities and events with our senior stakeholders, customers and partners, playing a key role as part of continuing to develop the brand and ultimately creating new marketing initiatives.
This role is extremely diverse and requires someone who can work with agility and be able to multi-task and prioritise daily as no two days are the same.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Full time, permanent
• 5+ years’ experience managing a high-performance communications/ marketing team
• Track record of creating dynamic multi-channel marketing plans
• Demonstrated direct revenue generation from your leadership and implementation of strategic marketing plans and activities
• Excellent copywriting skills (ideally 5+ years from a technical service/product environment)
• Professional marketing qualification is essential