Our client, a household name and non-for-profit organisation, are seeking to appoint a confident and efficient individual to cover a 6 month secondment in a Business Partnership & Development Manager role. You will be motivated and comercially driven, with the ability to build relationships with commissioners and provide extensive information about the organisation's services.
Location: Based out of either Nottingham or Leicester- the majority of the role will be home based
Salary: £30,000 Per Annum
6 Month FTC Covering Secondment
Key Responsibilities/ Requirements:
- Experience of service development with statutory and voluntary agencies and local government on a frequent and regular basis and achieving agreed outcomes
- Experience of developing programme packages in response to identified needs
- Experience of writing successful bids/tenders and of obtaining funding from NHS or Local Government or relevant statutory authorities
- Knowledge of the programme approach to improve service quality for beneficiaries
- Project development and management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- IT literate
- Ability to prepare, manage and monitor budgets
- Planning and managing programmes and activities, including the ability to develop internal and external partnerships.
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Interpersonal and communication skills, including tact / diplomacy, conflict resolution skills, a facilitative / consultative approach, presentation skills, ability to manage 'remote’ communications
- Develop individuals including the ability to act as an internal consultant and as a professional 'coach’ / coordinator.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.