Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their Planning team to support the on-boarding process for new contracts. This role supports the bid team who quote for new business.
This is not your bog standard admin role - you need to think on your feet and have a 'can do’ attitude. You will be computer literate and proficient at Excel, be a real team player and be able to work at a fast pace but to a consistently high standard with a real appreciation on the need to deliver against customer SLAs.
You must have an eye for detail and a desire to learn. This is an office based role within a friendly and supportive team, is full time and based in Nottingham. Full training will be provided.
- Nottingham - work from home & office
- £18,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Bill of materials production
- Production and maintenance of parts lists database
- Produce specific BOM’s for contracted asset base
- Analyse contracted database to extract and interpret relevant technical information relating to specific make-up of systems Contracts Planning
- Using tools and guidelines, plan which spares are to be held and where for support of systems under contract
- Planning Queries
- Assist Customer Support and Service Teams with planning queries
- Support the bid function with a longer term aim of producing customer contract quotations
- Experience in a similar role is essential!
- This is a really busy role in a busy team so you must enjoy working at a fast pace but with high levels of accuracy.
- You must be PC literate, particularly in the use of Excel.
- Willing to learn and to be able to apply initiative to solve problems.