£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Hours are based on a shift rotation between 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday
Includes 1 in 3 weekends, hours between 8am-5pm
Our client is seeking to appoint their next colleague, an energetic and motivated individual to manage a Customer Service team as a Team Leader!
- Manage and motivate a team of ten call centre agents
- Handling inbound calls, emails and other customer queries in a friendly and helpful manner
- Ensure the team meets their KPIs
- Take on responsibility and resolve escalated customer queries and complaints
- Deal with both internal and external issues professionally as and when they arise
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience of managing a team of people is essential
- Experience working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with internal systems and a good knowledge of the web
- A friendly and approachable manner
- An eye for detail with the ability to stay clam under pressure
- The ability to manage other people’s workloads as well as your own.
- A professional outlook and willingness to go the extra mile
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.