PURPOSE OF ROLE
A great opportunity to join a thriving business, with a young and vibrant culture.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The daily reconciliation of the client bank accounts, including balancing the bank balances to the Landlord balances and to various source data reports.
- Ensuring client receipts are processed daily and allocated timely and accurately to the ledger system.
- Ensuring all unallocated cash reports are prepared and cleared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all payments to landlords and suppliers are made within agreed SLA’s
- Supporting the Finance Team Leader with month end processes, statement generation and month end shut down.
- Respond to all queries in a positive and timely manner whilst adhering to the escalation policy at all times, utilising every opportunity to blow our customers socks off!
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Managing multiple strands of activities
- Working to tight deadlines
- Responding to queries and simple problem solving
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Time management and prioritisation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.