The Bid Writer is responsible for all elements of the bid process and to coordinate the collaborative virtual teams in planning, designing and delivering solicited proposals and tender responses to prepare winning bids; whilst supporting the end-to-end bid process.
The Bid Writer is expected to support the Head of Bid Management to develop high quality, articulate and compelling winning bids via the application of a mature embedded sales and bid process. The Bid Writer is responsible for ensuring adherence to existing Quality Assurance standards and governance throughout the Pre-sales life cycle.
NG9, Nottingham - HYBRID WORKING
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
£50,000 per annum
- Conducting research to enhance and tailor bids including; sector research, client research, competitor research, product, equipment, solution service research.
- In coordination with the Bid Coordinator, monitor/manage all procurement portals to identify potential business aligned opportunities.
- Working with the Head of Bid Management through a bid/no-bid process.
- Manage the submission of Approved Vendor Registrations, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Invitation to Tenders, Invitation to Negotiate, tender clarification requests, general Marketing and Social Media collateral.
- Develop tailored win themes and bid production strategies.
- Support the construction, writing and editing of bids and proposals, to create compelling winning bids.
- Provide end-to-end support throughout the bid life cycle, including; tender kick off, proposal management, presentations and obtaining stakeholder feedback.
- Apply a creative approach to bid development and produce graphical representation to elevate bid responses.
- Experience is ESSENTIAL
- Highly organised individual who is able to work under pressure, taking full ownership of tasks in a dynamic and driven manner
- You will be comfortable with managing multiple concurrent tasks and effectively managing expectations.