£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a Semi Senior Accountant with practice-based experience to join the team as a Semi Senior Accountant.
- Responsibility of Management Accounts, Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts.
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Vat Tax Returns, Bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- AAT Qualification is essential (study support will be provided for any further qualifications)
- Experience working in a practice environment is essential
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to improve and progress
- Experience with accounts with statutory accounts preparation would be advantageous
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Flexible with a positive 'can-do’ approach
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.