Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a well-established Accountancy Practice in Beeston! You will provide a high standard of service to clients, drafting business accounts and ensuring that all statutory requirements, including deadlines, are met. You must be able to effectively communicate and act on guidelines issued from HMRC and other agencies on behalf of clients.
- Beeston, office based
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- To draft financial statements for client businesses for review.
- To draft tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals for review.
- Assist with client audits in the office and on site.
- Drafting and completion of VAT registration applications and returns.
- Drafting cash flows and forecasts.
- Drafting reconstituted accounts for clients to present to potential purchasers of their businesses.
- Advising clients on bookkeeping methods and improvements to existing methods.
- Drafting and filing various statutory forms on behalf of client businesses.
- Drafting management accounts for clients.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Experience within practice is ESSENTIAL!
- IT skills; with working knowledge of Windows applications i.e., Word, Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.