£20,000, Old Basford
Our client, a progressive and forward thinking company, have a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic and efficient individual to join their Technical Team! You will be a key interface between the Technical Team and other departments within the business as they continue to develop their systems to make them more effective.
- Filing records, data logging and document control
- Working with the wider team to improve administrative processes
- Supporting Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Systems in place and in introducing new ISO standards
- Explore more effective ways of working - you will have the support to implement more efficient ways of utilising systems
- Administrative support within their laboratories
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous administrative experience supporting a manufacturing facility is desirable
- Experience working within the guidelines adopted by ISO systems
- Strong IT skills, ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Self-motivated and positive approach
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Not be afraid to challenge current practices and suggest improvements
- Personable, approachable and a team player!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.