£18,000 per annum, Basford
Our client is seeking an organised and process driven individual to provide administrative support to the Service department of a busy and friendly family-run business.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm (30mins for lunch)
- Book in service jobs, service calls and schedules
- Process job sheets and timesheets
- Taking spares delivery’s and cross referencing with purchase orders
- Issue purchase order numbers and match them with the corresponding job number
- Sending quotation estimates
- Respond to and manage email and telephone correspondence, resolving any service and credit control issues
- Chase invoices missing purchase orders with suppliers
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Focussed, works to a high level of detail
- IT literate - MS Word, Excel, Sage (desirable)
- A problem solver
- Diligent with a strong work ethic, trustworthy.
- Driving licence
- Robust personality, with a healthy sense of humour
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.