New Basford, Nottingham
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
Salary Circa £25,000 Per Annum
Our client is seeking an experienced production controller who has strong communication skills and time management. You will be working closely with suppliers and project managers to help maintain a smooth process and knit everything together!
- Coordinate internal resources (with the manufacturing team and the drawing and installation departments) and third parties/vendors for seamless execution of projects
- Processing orders and liaising with internal departments as well as subcontractors
- Scheduling work to various departments
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding and be able to read design drawings
- Good receipting order placed
- General housekeeping
- Liaising with production ensuring the client needs are met
- Sourcing materials whilst mainlining good relationships and ensuring best possible prices are achieved from suppliers
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and suppliers
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Good written language skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Housekeeping inc. making sure all risks are managed and dealt with
- Strong communication skills with internal colleagues and sub-contractors
- Good time management while sticking to processes/procedures
- A reliable worker with excellent self-discipline
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.