| BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT |
| NEW BASFORD, NOTTINGHAM |
| £22,000 - £25,000 PER ANNUM |
| HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 9.00AM - 5.00PM |
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Development Consultant to work hand in hand with the sales team in obtaining new leads and opportunities. You will be responsible for maintaining all contacts on the CRM system and following up through calls and emails and so a confidence in dealing with people is essential. You will have confidence in working on your own initiative and have a creative flair to put forward ideas.
- Maintain database of contacts with regular contact (phone-calls and emails).
- Research potential new clients using data from Reuters and visitors to our website.
- Find potential new clients from other forms of data such as newspaper articles, planning registers and journals.
- Make initial contact with potential new clients and maintain contact / follow up any positive responses
- Carry out industry specific telesales campaigns and update data base.
- Assist the sales team following up / chasing decisions of quotes.
- Liaise with our appointed marketing company creating and updating social media content, website and marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with our global partners advising any new leads / contacts.
- Assist the sales team with preparation of any tenders and presentations.
- Regular reporting to Sales Director.
- Previous experience in marketing and or sales is essential
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Creative Flair and confidence to put forward ideas
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Confidence to contact a range of clients from Manager to Director level.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.