| PROCUREMENT MANAGER |
| BASFORD, NOTTINGHAM |
| UP TO £50,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
Our client, a local Housing Assocation, is seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to lead on a new corporate approach across the business. You will be responsible for the development on this strategy and the associated procedures to underpin the companies vision for great success! You will have the ability to engage effectively with colleagues and stakeholders with an aim to build great working relationships.
- Lead on the development and delivery of a new procurement strategy
- Develop and lead an Annual Procurement Plan with agreed efficiency targets
- Ensure new contracts, extensions and renewals are compliant, reflect best practice and maximise VFM
- Provide advice to stakeholders across the business to enable them to gain best value from procurement activities
- Identify and mitigate appropriate risks related with the procurement activities and supply chain
- Develop KPIs to monitor spend, compliance and opportunities to maximise VFM
- Work in collaboration with operational managers to support the development of best practice procurement and contract management in order to deliver key objectives
- Use IT systems to effectively store all procurement documentation; advising on improvements
- MCIPS or equivalent relevant degree and membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Experience of successfully delivering efficiencies through procurement
- Demonstrable experience of leading procurement in a large complex organisation
- Strong contract, bidding and negotiating experience including OJEU requirements
- Ability to engage effectively with colleagues and stakeholders and build great working relationships
- Must be customer focused, conscientious, self-motivating and resilient under pressure
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.