| ADMINISTRATOR |
| NEW BASFORD |
| £18,000 - £20,000 PER ANNUM - DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to undertake a range of administration functions with the Procurement team. You will support the procurement team and the general business in administration tasks as well as having purchasing responsibility for an expanding product portfolio and company travel requirements.
- Purchasing of a product portfolio in conjunction with the product manager
- Ensuring that products are delivered accurately and in a timely manner and that issues are resolved effectively
- Work with the supply chain to manage lead times, back orders and supply issues
- Process requests for company travel, hotel bookings and hire cars
- Processing and uploading supplier price lists
- Respond to product and order queries from the sales team in a timely and courteous manner
- Manage exceptions in the form of items on back order, out of date pricing etc.
- Manage the purchasing team shared email box
- Assisting the wider purchasing and product management team as required
- Assistance with bids, part code creation, sourcing product and setting up suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with finance procedures
- One years experience in a business environment is ESSENTIAL
- Administrative experience is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- IT skills - MS Office and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn and retain knowledge with regards to products and processes
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.