Customer Service Administrator
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
£22,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare Cash Scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%
- Onsite parking
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our dedicated Customer Service team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will be part of a small team working within a busy fast paced environment responsible for liaising with Customers and Internal Stakeholders to process Customer order requirements and manage all queries in a timely manner ensuring process is followed and by adopting a professional manner and proactive approach to achieve results.
- Liaise with customers, offering the best service to ensure that targets are achieved
- Process incoming orders, in order to expedite delivery of products to customers. This includes monitoring, replenishing and entering order data into the automated system for further order processing, tracking of orders being processed, identifying (potential) problems and ensuring timely and correct delivery of relevant information to the customer
- Resolving any order issues whilst keeping the customer fully informed
- Daily reporting for planned orders and requested delivery dates
- Daily reporting management for order housekeeping and information for Daily Short Interval Management meeting
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally to provide a strong support network and enhance the customer’s experience.
- Previous experience of working within a Customer Service role
- Excellent grammar and spelling ability is required (GCSE maths and English grade C or above)
- Strong PC skills and preferably a familiarity of CRM systems
- Highly motivated, self disciplined and adaptable individual with excellent organisational skills and who will work well under pressure and is able to communicate at all levels
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication