| MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST |
| NOTTINGHAM, NG5 |
| £9.00 PER HOUR |
| 2 AND A HALF DAYS, 8.00AM - 6.30PM FULL DAYS, 1.30PM - 6.30PM ON THE HALF DAY|
| 25 HOURS A WEEK |
| TEMPORARY ONGOING |
**PREVIOUS RECEPTION EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL**
- Greeting and helping patients, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments in person or by telephone
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays
- Answering patient's questions, and maintaining the reception area
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Protects patient's rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Previous Experience in a Receptionist role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication
- PC Proficiency
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.