Our client, a family-run, rapidly expanding business are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator.
You will be building and maintaining excellent relationships with both suppliers and customers alike!
You will work as part of a small, close-knit team and truly become part of the family.
This company is people-focused, far from a corporate giant! You will be valued, respected and appreciated and they are seeking someone who wants to grow and develop with them and develop their career.
You will ideally have experience within an office-based customer service role, with a willingness to learn.
• Build relationships with customers by delivering a reliable administrative support and customer service.
• Handle incoming enquiries from customers through phone and email and getting back to the customer in a timely and professional manner.
• Taking customer and supplier calls and logging details to ensure efficient processing of orders.
• Create and maintain records, updating details when contacts change and ensuring accuracy of information.
• Keeping all filing in order to ensure accurate, retrievable records.
• General administrative duties including invoicing and dispatch of goods and supporting all functions within the business.
• Chasing purchase & sales orders to ensure delivery dates are met - SAGE experience beneficial for this but not essential
• Sending order acknowledgements