£20,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a highly competent Lettings Negotiator to join a professional team of an established, independent Lettings and Estate Agents to be responsible for the Lettings side of the business!
*Due to the nature of this role, a full driving license is required*
Hours: Mon - Fri9am - 5pm and the occasional Sat 9.30am - 1pm
- Rental Valuations given to potential landlords presented to them at their property.
- Property Rental viewings
- Tenancy Check ins, running through their obligations within the tenancy agreement, sign each page and perform start meter readings.
- Seeking and developing new business at all opportunities
- Tenancy Check outs at the property to assess the condition, highlight any issues, collect keys and perform meter readings etc.
- Respond to email and telephone requests for viewings and arrange suitable times around current tenants to book viewings.
- Perform Online Photographic Inventories when required between each tenancy
- Periodic Inspections arranged and carried out for all our Managed Properties
- Property maintenance support
- Administration of property adverts on selected property boards and production of Window Cards.
- Key Management of all Managed Properties.
- Weekend Sales Property support / viewings when required.
- Social media management
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous Lettings experience is essential
- Knowledge of the local Lettings markets and local geography
- Professional and confident
- Clean driving licence and own transport
- Outgoing, personable and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised with good time management
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.