£17,500 - £18,000 per annum
near to Papplewick and Ravenshead
Our client is seeking someone to provide professional and efficient medical secretarial support to 3 consultants.
- Audio typing and word processing
- Diary management - organising and maintaining appointments
- Manage accounts and expenses
- Maintain spreadsheets
- Coordinate room and consultant availability
- Manage, appraise and interpret data information
- Handle all enquiries efficiently and effectively, and escalate where necessary.
- Ensure all data is entered, modified, maintained and presented accurately and efficiently
- Prepare standard and adhoc reports
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous Medical administrative experience with a good understanding of clinical terminology
- Experience of audio typing / shorthand
- RSA III qualification is desirable
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount
- Self-motivation, positive and enthusiastic
- Professional and confidential
- Well organised with good time management
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.