£20,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a personable, confident and tenacious individual who won’t take no for an answer! Candidates must have valuing experience to join their exciting team as a Sales Manager.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm with alternate Saturdays, 9:30am - 1pm
** Vehicle and clean driving licence is required (mileage paid for) **
- Will look after and manage the entire sales process from the initial valuing to the end sale
- Responsible for increasing and pushing the sales progression in order to expand and grow the business overall
- Maintain relationships with existing clients, as well as source new clients and form new relationships
- Valuing of properties
- To liaise with the client as necessary at all stages of the transaction
- Review valuation reports and market appraisals as obtained, resolving issues as applicable
- Deliver targets and excellent service to both clients and colleagues.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Knowledge of property and experience valuing property is essential
- Personable and persuasive
- Tenacious and determined
- Confident and unperturbed by difficult situations
- Good negotiation skills
- Great management skills
- Able to think and act quickly and effectively
- Passionate about the business and committed to increasing property sales
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication