£17,000-£18,000 per annum
Near Nottingham City Centre
Our client is seeking an efficient and reliable individual with administrative experience to provide PA support and a variety of administrative support to a small team!
- Business processing duties
- Accurate data entry
- Produce documentation and product packs
- Monitor stationery levels and office suppliers, ordering new stock
- Chase product providers
- Diary management
- Ensure all invoices are completed correctly and filed accordingly
- Organise travel arrangements
- Update transaction records
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience within the financial services sector would be advantageous
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Someone happy to 'do the doing'
- Works well in a reactive role
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- Professional and well presented
- Process driven, well organised with good time management
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Personable and positive
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.