Our client are seeking to appoint an efficient and reliable individual to provide full range of HR services to their Alfreton sites. You will have strong influencing skills and a proven ability to manage a high workload. Resiliance and determination are essential for this role! You will be able to manage ambiguity and navigate a complex business environment...all the while retaining a sense of humour!
Location - Alfreton, Derbyshire
Salary - £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Coach and advise Managers on all aspects of people management, including discipline, grievance, performance management and capability issues in line with legislation and HR best practice
- Coordinate the resolution of specific human resource management or HR policy-related and procedural issues and enquiries across the sites
- Works closely and in a good cooperation with the UK HR team to support the UK implementation of Group HR strategy
- Coordinates the weekly and monthly Payroll preparation
- Supports the performance appraisal process, ensuring the quality of the process is maintained at a high standard and appraisals are completed on time
- Work with managers and Occupational Health to support employees with health / absence issues and facilitate appropriate resolutions.
- Produces HR KPI metrics for the Business Line and takes corrective actions when needed
- Participates in HR projects as required both in UK and internationally
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Has proven HR experience in fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Full Driving License
Technical knowledge/ expertise:
- CIPD part / qualified (level 5)
- Good understanding across all HR disciplines and Legislation
- Understanding of HR within manufacturing would be desirable
- Understands business and HR KPIs and metrics, building a clear picture of how the business is performing
- MI and Technology - understands HR systems and where to find HR and management data, both internally and externally, including benchmarking
- Knows how technology, including social media, is impacting the business and HR
- Capable of developing skills to enable support of more complex case work supporting HRM
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.