Our client is seeking to welcome a HR Assistant to support the HR Manager with all matters relating to the HR function in the business. You will be highly-organised, incredibly diligent and process-driven.
£20,000-23,000 per annum
- Provide extensive support to the HR Manager, adhering to process and guidelines
- Proficient use of the internal HR system
- Conducting background checks
- Supporting the Payroll function when required
- Organisation of and involvement with all training and induction processes
- Issuing certificates following training and development days
- Monitoring of probationary periods, assessing employee success
- Requesting references for new employees
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a HR environment
- IT skills are essential
- Ambition to grow & develop
- Highly organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.