circa £25,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, organised and efficient individual to be responsible for the day to day management of the company’s Finance department and responsible for line managing 2 team members.
- Overseeing the sales and purchase ledgers
- Credit control
- Wage and cash flow production
- Payroll, pension contributions, PAYE, finance documentation and statutory quarterly returns
- Management accounts
- Carrying out a detailed comparison of sales and costs against trading estimates in order to calculate the necessary accruals
- Financial and payroll year end support, annual budgets and VAT returns
- Interrogating the nominal at the close of each accounting month
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proven track record in a similar accounting office function
- Experience of working within an SME
- Experience of managing and supporting a small team
- Attention to detail and time management is essential
- Previous experience of Opera and XRL would be advantage would be advantageous
- A team player with a positive 'can do’ approach
- Thrives on busy and energetic environment
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.