£40,000 per annum, Sutton-In-Ashfield
Our client, a market leader in their field, is seeking to appoint a driven, dynamic and experienced Management Accountant. You will be ambitious, motivated and have the ability and knowledge to take ownership of all facets of finance for the organisation.
Despite being a stand-alone position, the role carries with it a great deal of influence and gravitas.
You will be ideally ACCA / CIMA qualified.
Key Responsibilities (in no particular order):
- Processing & management of all aspects of Sage-Line-50 Accounts
- Maintain Cash Book & daily reconciliations, management of petty cash
- Maintain current outstanding sales-order detail for sales forecasting
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, Reports and KPI’s
- Monthly stock reconciliations
- Preparation of year-end accounts & schedules for presentation to the auditors
- Budgets, Forecasts, Cash Flow, KPI’s
- Asset acquisition and disposal
- VAT and Intrastat Returns / submissions
- Weekly / Monthly Payroll
- Credit Control & approval of new customers
- Purchasing, procurement and stock control
- Liaising with external suppliers with regards to cost negotiation and delivery schedules
Skills / Experience / Attributes
You will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a Management Accountant position is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of being a member of a senior management team
- Ability to turn to pressure into motivation!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.