Permanent, Part Time
16 - 20 Hours Per Week, Flexible Working
£11.00 - £13.00 Per Hour, D.O.E
Our client is seeking a candidate who will successfully manage their payroll and accounts in line with the MD's vision, in turn growing the company and taking the team to new heights! The ideal candidate will be driven to maintain their books to the highest standard and improve their processes along the way.
The ideal candidate will be self-improving and continuously developing skills to improve the role and its processes.
You will be required to maintain the financial records, prepare tax returns, and oversee the financial health of the company. Preparing financial statements for review by the company's accountant, whilst running the weekly payroll system, and reporting on figures every month, for action by management.
**The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of Trello (Monday.com or other web based task systems), and use it to organise & progress projects in line with the company needs**
- Collect, interpret & review financial information
- Provide financial advice on purchasing decisions
- Create great rapport with suppliers and customers
- Deal with purchase ledger
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Completing tax forms
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Paying regular bills for the company
- Credit control
- Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others
- Researching and complying with government, legal, and local requirements as they pertain to the company's operations and financial activities
- Maintaining petty cash
- Preparing information for auditors
- Run the weekly payroll on Xero
- Accounts payable & receivable
- NEST pension for employees new and existing
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
- Have a good understanding of GDPR and best practice on data protection and confidentiality
- Be able to establish and maintain professional relationships with colleagues and customers, whilst joining in the fun office environment
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Google Mail, Google Apps & Xero Accounting software
- Be an excellent administrator including recording, filing, completing and finishing, retrieving information, preparing and providing reports
- Be able to collect, record, analyse and report on data
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective listening and questioning to clarify and interpret expectations, needs and requirements
- Be able to manage competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks and projects
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.