Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced, proactive individual to provide Credit Control support to the Accounts team on a part-time basis! You will be efficient, reliable and tenacious!
Location: Castle Marina, Nottingham
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum pro rata
Hours: 20 Hours per week, 10am-2pm Monday-Friday
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time
- Assist in the improvement of the credit control process
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity within Sage 200
- Regularly make contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Undertake customer account reconciliations as required
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Highlight any persistent debtors to the Assistant Accountant to process through legal avenues
- Experience in credit control is essential
- Confident telephone manner
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Good at decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Working towards AAT
- Experience in working with Sage 200 or Sage 50
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.