£14,664 - £15,600 per annum: with uncapped but typically £200 a month bonus once up and running
(From the 1st April 2018, this will increase to £16,286 with the rise of minimum wage)
Our client is seeking a focused, enthusiastic and sales driven individual to join their Customer Service Team, supporting their outbound telephone service in bookings and reminders. THERE IS NO COLD CALLING IN THIS ROLE!
An immediate start is desirable. The successful candidate must be able to work 40 hours per week between 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday following 2 shifts, either 9am - 6pm or 10am - 7pm on a weekly rotation.
- Proactively contact customers with the aim to book service appointments
- Upselling at every opportunity
- Providing a high level of customer care
- Work towards targets
- Liaising with colleagues from different branches tor resolve queries, complaints and gain information
- Follow processes and protocols
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Customer Service experience (from any industry / background)
- Good standard of education
- Target driven and sales orientated
- Ability to work well within a team as well as on their own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Resilient, calm in high pressured situations
- Customer focused, willingness to go the extra mile
- The drive to succeed
- Bright, personable, positive and friendly!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.