Our client are seeking to appoint an energetic, proactive and thorough individual who is interested in in a career in Finance. You will play an integral part in the smooth running of the Finance department in this varied and engaging role!
You will possess excellent attention to detail, accuracy skills, and have a flexible, hands-on approach to being a member of a larger, operational team. You must also be able to work in a busy, open-plan office!
*A driving license and access to a vehicle are essential for this role due to its location*
Salary: £15,000-£15,500 Per Annum
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30, Monday - Friday with one hour for lunch.
- Sales invoicing via computer input
- Weekly payroll input and record maintenance
- Cash reconciliation, credit control
- Filing, answering telephone and adhoc duties as the business's needs require
- Production of weekly and monthly management information
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience is not essential, however a willingness to learn is a must!
- Attention to detail is essential
- Energetic, proactive and eager to get stuck in!
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.