| DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT OFFICER |
| TEMPORARY ONGOING |
| HOLMEPIERREPOINT |
| PAY RATE: £9 PER HOUR |
| HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 9.00AM - 5.00PM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a confident individual with outstanding communication skills to help drive the development on the business!
You will have excellent time-management skills with a genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service! This role is ideal for someone who welcomes variety as part of everyday normal, with resilience and adaptability being your forte!
- Supporting the development team with administrative tasks (these include meeting planning, data processes, report writing, record keeping and customer service.
- Supporting the Events Team in developing their services and information.
- Providing information on the services offered.
- Support scheduling/bookings/cancellations
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Publisher).
- Strong background within administration.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets whilst maintaining high level of attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of CRM/Databases.
- Full driving licence/access to a vehicle
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.