| SALES ADMINISTRATOR |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY |
| CONTRACT: TEMPORARY ONGOING |
| PAY RATE: £9.50 - £10 |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY: 10AM - 3PM |
| PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE DESIRABLE |
| PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF EXCEL & CRM SYSTEMS |
Our well established client is seeking a highly driven, dynamic individual to join their small team in the administration department!
You will be a natural people person with outstanding communication skills, supported by fantastic Excel and overall computer skills. You will be able to pick new systems up with ease and spot an opportunity as it arises! You will be hungry for success and committed to further developing within the role and progressing to the next stage of your career!
If you are enthusiastic, proactive and have a will and a want to learn, this is a fantastic opportunity for you with outstanding potential!
- Inputting data onto a bespoke system
- Responding to all incoming sales enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Updating customer files, high attention to detail
- Promoting any products, promotions and new lines to existing customers
- Face to face customer service
- Dealing with clients & customers over the phone and via email
- General office duties including: filing, welcoming any visitors and office administration
- Experience within a similar role is ESSENTIAL, coupled with a strong desire to be successful!
- Excellent IT skills are ESSENTIAL!
- The ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail is ESSENTIAL
- Written Email Knowledge
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.