| SENIOR SALES SUPPORT |
| NOTTINGHAM |
| FULL TIME, PERMANENT |
| MONDAY - THURSDAY 9.00AM - 5.00PM & FRIDAY 9.00AM - 4.00PM |
| £22,000 - £25,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
Our client is a seeking an experienced candidate who has extensive experience in a Sales Support role. You will be responsible for collating sales data in regards to performance and KPI's targets for the sales floor. You will be happy to deal with any queries from the team regarding their performance stats. You will have excellent knowledge of using Excel and understanding the sales data in order to create reports. You will be reporting to the Head of Direct Sales and be responsible for reviewing performance and making recommendations on how the data should be allocated.
- Performance stats management including KPI's and associated reporting
- Data management and allocation to operators on the sales floor (includes reviewing performance and making recommendations to the Head of Direct Sales about how the data should be allocated)
- Provide information to the Head of Direct Sales about what data sets are and are not working and utilisation levels of the various data sets
- Deal with any queries from the telesales operators. Usually these queries relate to performance stats that have been compiled
- Support the Head of Direct Sales with Holiday/Sickness minutes
- An advanced knowledge & understanding of excel is important to be able to do this role
- Experience in a Sales Support role is ESSENTIAL
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of correlating data is ESSENTIAL
- Highly organised
- Supportive individual with a natural 'cando' mentality
- Excellent attention to detail
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.