Our client is seeking to appoint a Customer Support Co-ordinator as the primary interface between the organisation and their customers with the aim of delivering the highest levels of customer service!
- Location: NG8
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 3 shift system, 2 weekends per month. Working from home on early or late starts/finishes - only in the office on a 9-5 shift.
- 25 days annual leave + stats
• Manage end to end customer service experience
• Check and record customer interaction with the tools provided
• Collation of monthly reporting statistics
• Effective use of company IT tools
• Taking ownership of operational customer issues through to resolution
• Accurate collation of monthly billing for customers
• Work in a commercially efficient manner (timely returns, most economic courier etc)
• Clear understanding of contractual obligations for each customer
• Build strong working relationships with contracted customers and internal service providers
Skills and Experience:
• Good working knowledge of MS Office packages
• Good knowledge of office systems
• Proven customer services experience
• Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Good organisation/planning skills and the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload
• Ability to apply initiative to resolve problems
• Self motivated, positive and a proactive attitude
• Accuracy and attention to detail.