| PRIDE PARK, DERBY - ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT! |
| MEETS NATIONAL MIN WAGE + £200 - £300 PER MONTH OTE |
*MUST BE AVAILABLE 20/10/20 FOR FIRST STAGE ZOOM INTERVIEW*
Our client are seeking to appoint a confident, personable individual to enhance the customer experience within their business! You will be part of a energetic, thriving team and ensure your tasks are dealt within a professional and competent manner! You will work well within a busy environment and enjoy daily customer interaction.
This is an excellent opportunity in which you will be given extensive training, progression opportunities and support. If you have customer service based experience and would like to embark on the next step in your career, this is the position you've been waiting for!
- Making calls to existing clients and updating the company's documents - NOT COLD CALLING!
- Ensuring all documents held are still relevant and appropriate
- Booking and managing appointments in the diary
- Update and maintain the database with accuracy
- Customer Service experience (any industry) is ESSENTIAL!
- Strong and natural communicator
- Process driven and ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Building effective relationships with clients and colleagues
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.