Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Account Manager, to contribute to an already successful and growing inside sales team!
You will be selling services to new and existing customers. You will be accountable for sales revenue generation and growth, Business Development and Management of customer relationships. Attainment of personal and team sales targets are key in this fast paced sales role.
You must have a desire to succeed in Sales and the company offer great Benefits, sales and industry training and development, uncapped commission earnings and further rewards. This is a great opportunity for the right person to flourish in a growing business and industry!
Salary: £25,000 per annum basic + commission
Full time, permanent
• Identify and develop new customer sales opportunities.
• Follow up on leads provided by the marketing team.
• Update the CRM tool with client information and performance metrics.
• Manage existing customers, selling services.
• Be the main contact for all sales within your designated customer base.
• Interpret and understand customer needs and align those needs to the specific products offered.
• Attend customer meetings where required.
Skills and Experience:
• Sales experience ESSENTIAL!
• Able to pick up the phone and engage in conversation!
• Loyalty and reliability.
• Evidence of ability to work under pressure.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Evidence of ability to build relationships.
• Evidence of exceeding targets and goals.
• Strong communication, planning and organisational skills.