Our client is seeking to appoint a Quality Manager who will be responsible for establishing processes to deliver a long term quality assurance vision, formalising quality policies & procedures and establish performance metrics.
You will work closely with suppliers to create data collection techniques for control of supplied products, factory audits; create quality technical specifications for suppliers; audit their quality procedures and control complaints and return authorisations. You will also work with sourcing and participate in product change control activities, devise and ensure implementation of quality plans within specification drawings, and be responsible for ensuring the products comply with the relevant regulatory standards!
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Working in conjunction with sourcing to monitor all production outcomes by vendor, including test and sample products according to company policies
- Implement and manage all product audit procedures and QC inspections with Asia QC team
- Manage all nonconforming product issues through to an agreed corrective action plan with relevant vendor
- Prepare a weekly list of existing or possible out-of-tolerance items for senior management; devise an action plan from this list for follow-up by senior management
- Oversee new product development from a position technical performance and specification conformity
- Work with all outside third-party labs in implementing company procedures for sample submission and data retrieval, including internal preliminary samples as well as finished product samples
- Make sure all invoices related to quality assurance are properly approved and submitted
- Investigating and setting standards for vendor based quality management
- Provide customer facing technical information and instructions
- Provide management/technical reports
- Responsible for all packaging control and improvement
- Quality control and systems management experience is ESSENTIAL, preferably in the furniture industry
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive to deliver results
- Strong analysis and decision making ability
- The ability to monitor execution and adapt quickly!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.