| PRODUCTION PLANNER |
| ASHBOURNE |
| £25,000 - £27,000 PER ANNUM |
| HOURS : MONDAY - FRIDAY 8.30AM - 5.30PM, 1 HOUR LUNCH |
| 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + STATS |
| PENSION AND HEALTHCARE SCHEME |
Our client is seeking a proactive candidate to utilise best practices to achieve results. You will be a logical, process driven individual, driven by excellence in both performance and results, with excellent team player skills. You will be comfortable utilising both conventional and enterprising solutions and have a good understabding of planning principles and values.
- Daily planning of manufacture and maximising efficiency, ensuring quality and customer requirements are met
- Ensure an accurate and timely production plan is produced in line with department KPIs on a daily basis
- Using the MRP and forecasts to ensure accurate capture of operational data and management information
- Managing stock obsolescence within targets and assisting in contingency for potential production interruptions
- Experience in a similar position is ESSENTIAL
- Driven by excellence in both performance and results
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent team player skills
- Methodical approach with a keen eye for detail and accuracy!
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.