BUILDING THE NUMBERS ON SOLID FOUNDATIONS!
| MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £25,000 - £30,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client, a growing property & construction company, is seeking to appoint a driven, dynamic, energised qualified Management Accountant with a hands-on approach! Probing, questioning, challenging, querying and immersing yourself comes not just as second nature, but as traits that you see as essential to your role and the wider business!
This is a new role and will be integral to the progression of the business in the coming years!
- Prepare monthly management accounts on a stand alone basis, and provide meaningful commentary on the figures
- Using monthly management accounts figures to make suggestions on projects in terms of timelines
- Produce variance analysis
- Responsibility for budgeting & forecasting
- Financial analysis of new investment opportunities, offering suggestion and reporting to the Directors
- Managing the Finance function of the Construction department as a whole, and ensuring that projects can be seen through with efficiency
- Qualified Management Accountant (CIMA or similar) is ESSENTIAL
- Experience on producing monthly / quarterly management accounts is ESSENTIAL
- Sage 50 proficiency is desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- You will be able to interpret a set of accounts and provide useful advice to management.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.