| FINANCE MANAGER - 6 MONTH CONTRACT |
| LENTON, NOTTINGHAM |
| £35,000 - £40,000 PER ANNUM, PRO RATA |
| FULL TIME, MONDAY - FRIDAY 9.00AM - 5.00PM |
*MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN A FINANCE MANAGER POSITION*
Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of the organisations finance function, in order to ensure that all financial transactions are recorded and processed in an accurate and timely manner. You will be responsible for producing comprehensive, accurate, clear, timely and reliable financial information to managers, management, the board, statutory bodies and external funders as required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- To provide timely, clear and accurate financial information to management
- To ensure that accurate, timely and reliable budgets and management accounts are available for presentation to management, budget holders and the Board
- To prepare annual statutory accounts and ensure that they, and supporting information, are available for external audit and to liaise with auditors to achieve a successful audit
- To ensure all financial assets and liabilities are recorded
- To pay suppliers on a timely and accurate basis for their services received
- To reimburse travel costs to staff on a timely and accurate basis
- To document and maintain the operation of policies, procedures and processes, and to implement changes when necessary, particularly those arising from legislation
- To maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external partners, in particular the organisation’s managers and suppliers of services and grant funders
- At least 5 years experience in a Finance Manager position
- Managing and motivating a finance team in a medium sized organisation
- Experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, and to a lesser extent Word
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.