HAVE YOU GOT A WELL ROUNDED BACKGROUND WITHIN EVENTS MANAGEMENT?
| EVENTS MANAGER|
| TEMPORARY ON GOING |
| £12.00 - £13.00 PER HOUR |
| MUST HAVE EVENTS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE |
| 35 HOURS A WEEK|
| WORKING DAYS: MON - FRIDAY |
| 9:00AM - 5:00PM |
| IMMEDIATE START |
| CHESTERFIELD |
| MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A VEHICLE |
Our client is looking for a motivated and keen individual with a sparkling personality to help develop their events programme.
- Administrative Support.
- Client Management.
- Aiding the business in implementing & developing the events programme.
- Booking & managing venues.
- Coordinating the times & dates for guest speakers.
- Diary management.
- Other ad hoc duties.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Someone who can work alone and apart of a team.
- Must have strong events management experience and used to working independently.
- Must having an understanding CRM systems.
- Professional manner.
- Previous administration experience is essential!
- Articulate, confident communication and a polite telephone manner.
- Personable, outgoing and a strong team player.
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.