| EVENTS SALES CONSULTANT - NOT COLD CALLING! |
| £22,000 - £23,000 PER ANNUM + BONUS |
| PAPPLEWICK |
Anticipated start date will be March 2020.
Our client, a leading events venue, is seeking a well presented, articulate individual to to demonstrate strong communication skills in managing sales enquires through to closure. You will have outstanding listening skills in order to tailor and offer appropriate packages with strong attention to detail supported by the ability to recognise and grasp opportunities!
You will thrive in a high pressured and dynamic environment, booking and arranging an array of events such as weddings, corporate dinners, conferences, student celebrations and Christmas parties.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an individual who enjoys a multi-faceted role with the ability to thrive whilst working closely with clients to ensure a smooth and effortless process from the initial enquiry though to completing their booking.
Occasional flexibility required with hours due to the nature of the business.
- Handling initial client enquiries, aarranging viewings or appointments
- Showing client facilities and provide detailed quotations
- Follow up enquiry if not booked
- Client Coordination and hand over to operations
- Managing the deposit & booking terms database
- Completing any other necessary booking information
- Assisting with marketing and sales for special events, e.g. Christmas
- Overseeing client booking from initial enquiry to food/beverage orders and special requirements
- Follow up communication after event has taken place
- Courtesy post event follow up
- Assisting in operation when necessary, e.g. peak summer period during weddings and Christmas
- Prepare proposals and quotations for customers, making accurate and rapid cost calculations
- Negotiate terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Working to targets, objectives, recording sales/order information and regularly reporting back to senior management
- Possess a high level of self management skills
- Excellent social skills, ability to communicate with a variety of clients
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment, meet deadlines and can thrive in a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Strong administration and organisational skills required in IT, letter writing and telephone communications.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.