| BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND EVENTS COORDINATOR |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| FULL TIME, PERMANENT |
| £15.00 PER HOUR |
| MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK EVENING EVENTS AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS ON OCCASIONS |
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Development and Events Coordinator who will help shape and take ownership of this role. You will be responsible for sourcing venues for events and deal with all marketing in relation to this. You must be completely flexible in your approach in order to be available for evening events at various locations. You will liaise with a variety of people and be highly organised and proactive with your daily responsibilities.
- Sourcing venues for events and advertising them
- Liaising with organisers as to content, dry runs, delegate packs and PowerPoint presentations
- Liaison with other external event organisers
- Fix and attend meetings with various internal business development groups. Prepare necessary practice and client data / analysis
- Liaison with external social media consultants
- Request "news" from employees for website / SM on a weekly basis
- Prepare practice and client data / analysis for practice development meetings
- Prepare practice data / analysis for the Equality and Diversity Committee
- Previous experience in a Business Development and Events Coordination position is ESSENTIAL
- Highly organised, proactive, friendly nature a must
- Excellent telephone manner, warm and welcoming
- Quick learner, with the ability to retain relevant information
- Numerate and literate
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.