| HR ADVISOR |
| LOCATION: MANSFIELD |
| START DATE: ASAP |
|DURATION: TEMPORARY ONGOING (POSSIBILITY OF PERMANENT POSITION) |
Lead By Example...
Are you an innovative HR Advisor looking for a fresh challenge? Well then our client may be the perfect match for you. Currently expanding, you will be a pivotal cog in the ongoing expansion of this machine, providing an extensive range of HR support, whilst contributing to the overall organisational development. Thriving on new challenges and an ever changing environment, you will help steer the company in a new direction. With unprecedented scope to grow, learn and gain invaluable experience in this role and truly identify yourself as valued HR Professional, this is an excellent opportunity!
- To support the HR Manager in providing a high quality, cost effective HR Manager generalist service that supports College Managers, Staff, Volunteers and Governors.
- To Support all HR functions, providing advice and assistance with recruitment, employee relations, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employee counselling and absence management.
- To work collectively and collaboratively with other colleagues in the HR team, pro-actively identifying areas for improvement.
- Working towards CIPD qualification with a good amount of experiences in an HR environment.
- Graduate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) with some relevant experience in a HR environment.
- A proven ability to meet stretching targets and deadlines.
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Robust and confident to handle a busy and challenging environment
- Happy to get involved in a variety of areas of the business
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.