Our client is seeking to appoint a proactive, intuitive and robust individual to become an integral part of the HR team! You will assist in providing full generalist HR support to employees and managers, ensuring compliance at all times with statutory legislation, company policies and procedures. You will have strength of character and tenacity, and strike the fine balance between backbone and sensitivity in order to provide support on all matters relating to HR!
Location: Netherfield, Nottingham
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- To contribute to the development and successful delivery of HR projects and initiatives
- Provide commercially focused advice and support to managers on employee relations issues in line with company procedures
- Assist managers with recruitment and selection for all vacancies, including participating at interviews, administering psychometric and ability testing instruments
- Prepare all associated documentation for new starters, including contracts of employment and right to work documentation
- To ensure accurate HR records on all employees
- Conduct Exit Interviews for leavers up to Manager level, ensuring there is a review (at least quarterly) and that relevant information is provided to the HR Manager in a report format
- Generally act in an advisory capacity, on all matters relating to HR, for both Line Managers and employees
- Attend training courses/seminars in order to keep up to date with all legislative changes
- Assist the HR Manager in the development and review of policies and procedures, ensuring the policies and procedures are adhered to and advise of changes to employment legislation
- Produce monthly HR Metric reports for the HR Manager
- Deliver training to Managers in matters relating to Performance Appraisal, Recruitment & Selection, Discipline & Grievance and Absence Management
- CIPD Level 5 is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of absence management, providing HR advice on disciplinary and grievances and acomputerised HR System is ESSENTIAL
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Ability to influence and challenge decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong MS Office skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively, including the abilityto develop strong working relationships.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.