COMMUNICATION; YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY IMPARTING OR EXCHANGING INFORMATION
| OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER |
| £30,000 PER ANNUM |
|NG2 BUSINESS PARK |
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced, process driven Operations Team Leader to take responsibility for the effective management of the team and ensure the continued smooth running of its systems and functions!
You will ensure the department continues running in an efficient manner, alongside improving and implementing a range of strategies relating to staff training in order to increase customer satisfaction as well as staff morale/competency!
You will have a solid focus on enhancing and improving systems, with excellent people/operational management skills to compliment the already competent team. You will apply the LEAN management strategies to further improve current processes, and ensure that as the business continues to grow, these strategies are implemented effectively.
- Improve customer service experience and creating engaged customers
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop, maintain, and optimise service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports, to determine action for achieving required KPI and SLA performance
- Recruit, mentor and develop team members; and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Conduct performance management and maintain high levels of morale, through an appraisal programme, objective setting, regular 1:1 reviews and team meetings
- Hold regular team meetings, generate team and individual feedback in respect to process and service improvements
- Manage a robust absence process
- Proven working experience as a leader in an Admin/ Operations role for a minimum of 2/3 years is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent client/ customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Ability to make sound decisions, timely, often under pressure
- Strong client-facing and communication skills, both written and oral
- A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to change
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.