Long Eaton, Nottingham
£19,000 - £21,000 Per Annum
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Full Time, Permanent
Our client is seeking an experienced Service Coordinator who will help manage the diaries of engineers and ensure all schedule appointments are attended. You will have excellent organisational skills and be able to work in a high pressure environment. Attention to detail is critical and you have have excellent time management skills, in order to successfully plan an Engineers diary and also your own workload.
- Coordinate a team of field based engineers, utilising company tools, monitor engineer efficiencies and provide customer satisfaction using Incident Management
- Take incoming calls from customers and suppliers
- Customer liaison/enquiries
- Engineer contact/communication/support
- Dealing with scheduling, booking and cancelling appointments
- Check and monitor job sheets/time-sheets
- Accurate invoicing and timely collation of job sheets
- General admin duties
- Previous experience within a scheduling position would be advantageous
- Experience working within the transport industry is preferable
- Organisational skills and excellent time management is ESSENTIAL
- IT literate and ability to use diary booking systems
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.