BUILDING THE NEXT 'STOREY' OF YOUR CAREER...
| COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £ 25,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a Property Manager with experience in Commercial Property to become an integral member of their growing property investment company! You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a large portfolio of residential and commercial properties across the East Midlands in this exciting and dynamic role.
**You MUST have experience in Commercial Property to fulfil the demands of this role. A full driving licence is also required**
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Ensuring standards are maintained across the portfolio, which will consist of roughly 80 multi-let properties
- Arranging maintenance works and liaising with the contractor and tenants in a timely manner and with excellent customer service
- Managing and checking compliance matters such as health & safety checks, gas safety etc
- Arranging maintenance and facilities checks in a timely manner
- Invoice, cost and expense processing and tracking
- Managing service charges & budgets efficiently
- Arranging utility and insurance recharges efficiently
- Setting service charge budgets and managing expenditure within them
- Experience in a Property Management role is essential
- Experience in Commercial Property is CRITICAL
- A proven track record in managing a portfolio of properties
- Literate in IT systems, particularly Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.