TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP ON THE LADDER OF YOUR PROPERTY CAREER!
| ACCOMPANIED VIEWER (PROPERTY) |
| MAPPERLEY |
| £18,000 PER ANNUM |
| OTE £20,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client are seeking to appoint a confident, engaging individual to front-line the business in showing potential purchasers around a mixture of empty, tenanted and occupied properties!
You will be a well presented, professional individual with the ability to think ahead in order to prepare and present, in the very best light, the available properties. This is an excellent opportunity for a charming, sociable individual to hone in on already established customer service skills to further develop within the property sector!
Hours: Tuesday - Friday - 9.00am - 6.00pm & Saturday - 9.00am - 4.00pm
Mileage allowance: 40p per mile - this role with predominantly be field based.
- Diary management - planning and attending viewings as required
- Preparing properties prior to viewings
- Provide outstanding levels of customer service
- Client liaison, often being the first face potential buyers see, making an excellent first impression
- Ensuring excellent property based knowledge on the properties
- Responsible for property keys and ensure they are collected and returned to the office as appropriate
- Ensuring property is secured following viewings
- Experience in Property is NOT ESSENTIAL
- Excellent Customer Service skills are ESSENTIAL
- Punctual and reliable
- Well presented, with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage own diary/travel
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, confident liaising with people
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.